Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tough Heart...

power_settings_newLogin to reply

Tough Heart...

Everything happens for a reason. Those words keep on telling me over and over again...when I was hit with broken heart syndrome. Yes! I looked tough enough but deep inside I am not. I'm just a woman.

Ahhh those were the months that I was dealing with my heart to be healed. Career at the same time healing my broken heart. To pick up things back together from pieces. And my work life somehow forgot the pain for I had no time to myself because it was only work, and work that matters to me that time.

Yeah, everything happens for a reason as what they say. The most popular words for break ups. For all the challenges I've been through in my work life, it made me to be toughed, strong and willed.

For all those broken hearted out there such as mine I have one piece of advice "Never attempt to get suicide." I was almost there and almost done that. But I saw my mother trembling for a heart attack then I realized "he DOESN'T deserved it. I am his lost and he is not to me." Life is too short to waste. We only live once.

So get up! Wipe your tears and stop being pathetic! Life is full of miracles. We just have to live to appreciate things that God has given for us.

Everything happens for a reason. Yes it is so true! Just like what my friends' told me "You can't have everything. It can only be Love or Career but not both. If you have that both, you are so damn lucky!". Unfortunately, I am not that lucky enough. And it takes a lot of motivation to have a tough heart. I know, because until now I don't have a tough heart yet.

Last edited by bof on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comments

bof
"tuloy pa rin ang awit ng buhay ko

nagbago man ang hugis ng puso mo" cheers
bof
Sorry naman po No
Wesley_Martin
ms. lee wrote:
...No worries too dear. Pero as they say, 'wag magsalita ng tapos as we may eat what we may have said.. Razz

Just be happy. Smile! Tama na ang heartaches.. Move on.. Sama ka bukas to play with us.. Smile

Well said! Smile

Its best that you speak nice and soft words co'z there will be circumstances that you may need to eat all of it. Embarassed In that way it will be easy for you to swallow all of those soft sweet words. Cool
bof
" 'wag magsalita ng tapos as we may eat what we may have said.. "

haay katakot No
ms. lee
...No worries too dear. Pero as they say, 'wag magsalita ng tapos as we may eat what we may have said.. Razz

Just be happy. Smile! Tama na ang heartaches.. Move on.. Sama ka bukas to play with us.. Smile
bof
Every sentences you have are so true except for the second paragraph and its last sentence... Very Happy

I'm absorbing those words... No worries.
ms. lee
We cannot always force our emotions to what we wanted. Time heals - "TIME"... We may endure and nurture the pain in us for sometime but remember that we live for a lot of reasons - not just because of enduring what happened.

It is so true that there are many fishes in the sea and what you only have got to do is to choose which fish is the best. Malay mo, taga-LMC pala 'yun.. Wink

Being single should not be a thing to be freightened of. Just trust God's will...... He will not leave you nor forsake you. You may have lost that person most dear to you BUT you may also have forgotten that there MORE PEOPLE dear to you that are MORE IMPORTANT to be thought and taken cared of.. cat

Wesley_Martin
Amen to that Ms.Lee..... Wink
bof
Very well said.

Forgiveness...It's easier said than done.

Yet, easy to say that I had forgiven him but still the pain is there. Time heals as what they say. Til when? Each day more hatred towards him. How to let go?

I am an idiot and stupid enough to love a guy who has no respect of love.
ms. lee
Sure thing that everything happens for a reason. God created things because of "purpose."

Healing a broken heart entails a lot of sacrifice. The sufferings couldn't have been much painful than thought - that by living on each day makes the sacrifice more suicidal to look for. However, we must not nurture hurts in our hearts because with each plough of hatred comes the flow of bitterness. Let go and start the process of healing. God invented the greatest cleansing agent in the world and that is forgiveness – He never hangs on to old hurts and pains.

Just remember what God always says: “What I am doing now, you do not understand now, but you will understand later.” ~John 13:7

Always bear in mind that what may seem unpleasant at this time may turn out to be His greatest blessing in our lives. Thou shall not defeat His purpose, every little thing that happens coincide with His burning desire for us to become better... moreso, a lot WISER.

Stand up and cheer up! We should not be confounded by our unrealistic banners. Challenges were brought to us because God knows we can bear the aches. Simply said, He knows that in times of troubles such as heartaches, we will turn to His wisdom and guidance..

rabbit
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum