Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Career or Love

power_settings_newLogin to reply

Career or Love

Career or love...
Ahh simple words yet so complex;
It's like choosing what shoes to buy - but what is the brand, design, color, purpose?
It's like saying "I promise" - but will you, would you, can you?
It's like saying "I will be there for you" - but how, what, when, why?

Two different worlds,
so contrast to each other,
so complicated,
so full of challenges,
but we deem to have them both.

Comments

Hakz
wak kase kayo pessimist mga tropa lol!

Life Goes on and on~ beybeeeee
skywalker
bof wrote:
Career or love...
Ahh simple words yet so complex;
It's like choosing what shoes to buy - but what is the brand, design, color, purpose?
It's like saying "I promise" - but will you, would you, can you?
It's like saying "I will be there for you" - but how, what, when, why?

Two different worlds,
so contrast to each other,
so complicated,
so full of challenges,
but we deem to have them both.

work + love = life
ahtablizo
pwede naman karirin ang love, We will love as long as we are alive. it's a matter of priorities in life, setting our commitments, being responsible , sa pamilya man, work o passion.
bof
PAPA_JOE21X wrote:
i "LOVE" my "CAREER" cheers lol!

iba naman kina-career mo po eh hahaha lol! lol!
PAPA_JOE21X
i "LOVE" my "CAREER" cheers lol!
bof
I choose career before. Career is what everybody's dream but I realized that my life was incomplete. Money is everything but not all the time. Money can't buy love. Love is what happiness all about.

Well, what i'm trying to say is we can have both worlds, career and love. Its just finding a right partner who can understand your career and build dreams together. We cannot create world in our own palm but we have freedom to choose the kind of life we would want to live with. I choose a simple and non-complicated life. Life is what we make it.

Cheers!
bof
love gives me happiness, but,

career gives me life
bof
Yep, it’s by choice. kahit single ka if you are happy with it, it will be just the same with a happily married life.

Madami din po ako kakilala na nasa peak na ng kani kanilang mga career and most of them prefer single life but some has a child. just a child, no partner in life. I had once an officemate who doesn’t know her father and she doesn’t care if she has no father. She has been raised well even without a father.

Before I misunderstood this kind of thought but then later on I got their point why they stay single and why they choose to have a child instead of having such a "family".

As for now, I am living a happy blessed single life. And I am embracing singleness for life, if it is God's plan for me. In the future if it is God's will for me to have my own child, I'll accept it with all my heart. Just a child, no partner. cheers
ms. lee
i must agree on that even if it depends on every person.. rarely does it happen that blessed singleness along with great career equates to real happiness.
pang-pang
Proven by time na yan. Marami akong kilalang mayayaman & "careerista" only in the end pagdating nila ng bahay eh malungkot pa rin sila. Its a matter of choice ika nga. Ang hilig kasi nila sa what if, what if in the end sila rin ang talo. Wala namang kasing sigurado sa buhay kahit sa job, career or profession man yan. Ang mga company kapag hindi ka na productive talagang tatangalin ka niyan in the end.

Stay positive and be happy. That's my humble opinion.
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum