Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SACRIFICES

power_settings_newLogin to reply

SACRIFICES

Sometimes I think of giving up something..
and so it happened..
I gave up the things that I used to do..
Malling, Drinking, clubbing, RIDING..
I even do not have time going out with my fiance..
I gave so much time for my WORK..
because I think that this will reward me of something good..
something that I will not regret in the future..
well guess what..
those SACRIFICES that I have done already paid off..
I recently got Promoted.. cheers

Thanks LMC for understanding.. I hope to see you guys again.. Given a chance that my request for change of schedule be granted this August.. I will have u guys invited for a house visit here in San Pedro..

More Power to LMC! cheers cheers cheers
More Power to each and everyone! cheers cheers cheers

Comments

matmanansala
syk_glen24 wrote:
Nice to hear that papa mike.. sana ako din in the future, kaya di muna ako makatambay and ride eh.. ahihi... anyway congrats papi..

hahahaha... thanks papi syk.. question lang.. para sakin ba talaga to?? sino si papa mike?? lol... Twisted Evil
syk_glen24
Nice to hear that papa mike.. sana ako din in the future, kaya di muna ako makatambay and ride eh.. ahihi... anyway congrats papi..
matmanansala
thanks thanks po sa inyong lahat... cheers
mykl1103
cheers Congrats pafs
driedmango
wow congrats po.
ms. lee
congrats! SACRIFICES Smiley-hug007

Godbless fafa mat!
Congrats congrats Mat!Bouncy 2
bof
haws visit - san pedro!!!YES!!! sa wakas malapit na ang location cheers
matmanansala
bof wrote:
Congratulations Sir mat!!! cheers

That's the greatest reward in a career life! And, the most lovely word in a professional life...promotion.. I love you Like a Star @ heaven

Yeah sacrifices.... but eventually those sacrifices will fade away just like what you've got now, isn't it? Very Happy

Good things happen to good people. It does all the time. sunny

Promotion only means more responsibilities. Just like what in Spiderman movie said "great power comes with great responsibility". Goodluck to all your endeavors ahead.

Just enjoy it and never forget "work-life balance" flower

yep... thanks thanks mam bof.. yes indeed sacrifices do fade away... work life balance??? we'll see... aheheheh.... bounce
bof
Congratulations Sir mat!!! cheers

That's the greatest reward in a career life! And, the most lovely word in a professional life...promotion.. I love you Like a Star @ heaven

Yeah sacrifices.... but eventually those sacrifices will fade away just like what you've got now, isn't it? Very Happy

Good things happen to good people. It does all the time. sunny

Promotion only means more responsibilities. Just like what in Spiderman movie said "great power comes with great responsibility". Goodluck to all your endeavors ahead.

Just enjoy it and never forget "work-life balance" flower
power_settings_newLogin to reply
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum