Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Learning, A Challenge, A Journey With LMC

power_settings_newLogin to reply

A Learning, A Challenge, A Journey With LMC

A dedication to all newbies in motorcycling.

Last Saturday I brought along a friend of mine in Tambay to see what LMC really is - the members, the camaraderie. To let her see the amazing world of riders. To let her know that these people, riders as we see, tough look like a hard rock but there is always something good to them.

The helmets, the bikes seems too precious to them. It's like a crystal that when its broken it will tear their heart too. Amazingly wonderful people, indeed!

To them I realized the existence of people with passion of helmets, motorcycling, great riders, and great mechanics.

Can't forget my first Tambay with them for which i considered my first ride. I can't help myself but to show my full admiration to them. It was my proof that riders are really fast drivers. I first met Axz among LMC members. Such a down-to-earth person. Followed by those 3 persons – Sir Kyle, Sir Lito, Sir Glenn (?). Where all these guys did got their tremendously awesome patient and understanding???

Then on my second tambay when they accompanied me to my house. I was in awe and drop-down jaw when I saw the way Kyle moved his bike like he was dancing. Take note it was in the highway when he did that. I wonder how these people got their remarkably astounding bravery??? Is there a training for this? I would like to have one. hahaha

Emotionally I struggled a lot that includes how many times I attempted to quit, those moments that my driving skill were being intimidated and mocked. But still here I am standing still with a hand of determination that I can go through this. If LMC can see it, I will be a challenged to LMC too. In that way, they will be tested on how well they cater a newbie in motorcycling. To let them prove that LMC is not just for experienced riders but for dumb novice like me.

I told her what I had experienced with LMC as I journey the process in becoming an LMC Certified, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically. She only replied, “Ang TYAGA mo!!!!”. Hahaha Well, no guts, no glory. Just like my motto says: Walang imposible sa taong determinado.

This time with my head up high and perseverance I will pursue my membership. No matter what other people will say to me. No matter how much the other LMC members underestimate my capability. They can talk adversely about me. As for me, I am happy with what I am doing and to be an LMC Certified is a great achievement already in my personal life.

She said to me, "Buti nakayanan mo? Bilib ako sa iyo." Because I know, and I can. It is physically painful, mentally drain, emotionally stress, but spiritually I'm on high. Fulfilling what my heart wants with risk is just an accomplishment feeling more than what I hope for.

Life is a learning process; if this is a challenge to me I accept it along with my journey to become an LMC Certified. And, I am looking forward to that.

Last edited by bof on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comments

mykl1103
Lahat naman po dumaan bilang isang newbie. Tama tyaga lang po andyan ang LMC mag alalay sa iyo in anyway basta kaya ng grupo.
bof
erwinq wrote:
Nice one Mam Bof ,,,i am looking forward also to be a certified LMC member , medyo natatagalan lang at palagi nagcoconflict sa klase ng trabaho ko,,one more Official ride and tambay,, cheers

Alalayan ka mam ,,katulad ng ginawa sa akin nuong ist official ride ko to Laiya. Very Happy

Yeah hope their patience and understanding will not fade.

Congrats to you as well. Nakatapos ka na ng 1 official ride. Isa na lang kulang nyo po.

Yeah andito na rin lang ako kakayanin ko na. hahaha

Thanks sir erwin.
erwinq
Nice one Mam Bof ,,,i am looking forward also to be a certified LMC member , medyo natatagalan lang at palagi nagcoconflict sa klase ng trabaho ko,,one more Official ride and tambay,, cheers

Alalayan ka mam ,,katulad ng ginawa sa akin nuong ist official ride ko to Laiya. Very Happy
bof
bentot82 wrote:
hehehe, nice!! tuloy mo lang po maam aalalayan ka po ng LMC.

hi bentot. nice meeting you last tambay...

thanks.
bentot82
hehehe, nice!! tuloy mo lang po maam aalalayan ka po ng LMC.
power_settings_newLogin to reply
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum