Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionFor Sale: Yamaha Sniper T135 AC EmptyFor Sale: Yamaha Sniper T135 AC

more_horiz
I'm selling my Yamaha Sniper T135 with Automatic Clutch (color red). Unit is 2008 model, but I bought it January 2009 brand new. Im selling it because I want to upgrade to Yamaha FZ-16.

Odometer reading is at 16,324km as of April 2013. I only use this motorcycle for my home-work commute, around 21km per trip. I also use it only around twice or thrice a week, because I also have a car (I seldomly use this during rainy seasons).

The unit has already been registered for the year 2013. Unfortunately, registration stickers are not yet available as per LTO Calamba. The OR has a stamp and signature that says so... So no need to worry at checkpoints.

The engine is all-stock and has been regularly maintained with fully-synthetic oil (Maxima Extra 4). My last oil change was April 2013, along with oil filter change, coolant change, battery change, and spark plug change. Listed below are the modifications I made on the unit:

- Enkei Mags with spokes patterned to Yamaha Logo, with stainless steel valve stems
- Michelin Pilot Sporty Tires (Front: 90/80-17, Rear: 100/80-17)
- Installed Passing Light Switch (much like a car's flasher stick)
- Installed Seat Opener Switch (seat can still be manually opened via the key hole)
- Installed Denso Powertone Horn (but I retained the stock horn installed. Horn mode is selectable via toggle switch)
- Mini carry basket
- Racing Boy Brake Lever
- Seat Cover with Yamaha Logo

Unit has a few scratches on the paint and decals due to regular wear and tear. However, it has not been involved in any major accidents.

If you live near Los BaƱos, then I'll be glad to show you the unit for appreciation.

My asking price is Php50,000.00. If we arrive on a deal, then we will have to accomplish a "Closed Deed of Absolute Sale" (I don't want an Open Deed of Sale). Also, Im willing to swap my unit with an all-stock Yamaha FZ-16, Lava Red (I'll add cash on top of my unit's 50k price).

For pictures, please see my Sulit ad:

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/10297170/Yamaha+Sniper+T135+AC

Last edited by Tenchi on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionFor Sale: Yamaha Sniper T135 AC EmptyRe: For Sale: Yamaha Sniper T135 AC

more_horiz
Add ko lang yung Contact number mo. Paki check kung tama.

+63-917-205-9357

descriptionFor Sale: Yamaha Sniper T135 AC EmptyRe: For Sale: Yamaha Sniper T135 AC

more_horiz
Yes sir, tama po. For all interested you can contact me at my mobile number +63 917 205 9357... Thanks for pointing out that I forgot my contact number sir, excited na kasi mag FZ-16, hehehe...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply