Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Phase in Life: Engagement

power_settings_newLogin to reply

A New Phase in Life: Engagement

A New Phase in Life: Engagement Ring311
I never anticipated that this moment will happened this year. This is it. The moment of the new phase in life... ENGAGEMENT.
There was no special ceremony. Just a man in one bended knee with a heart full of sincerity. Words of promising love that will last a lifetime and til the next life after. A vow to woman whom he wants to be with in life and grow old with. In a hand holding a box of a ring and cited a proposal if i want to do same with him.
They say diamond is forever. I never believed this before. Its just a stereotype for me. But, when i experienced it with myself and saw it. I hardly thought of a word to say. I was grasping for words because I was overwhelmed with lovely words, the God's given resources and how human beings artistically molded it into an astoundingly beautiful promise ring.
I thanked his mother for such a wonderful heirloom given to his son.
This shall be her legacy to us and for our future child too.
To the LMC family, I proudly announce that I am now officially engaged to my boyfriend then and now my fiance. Cheers!

A New Phase in Life: Engagement Ring110

Comments

paolo
ngayon ko lang nabasa eto ah....kakatuwa naman...akalain mo
logan_dslasher
cheers best wishes!!
skywalker
Congratulation lady rider... beginning of file... a long official ride has just begun... keep focus.

God bless.
ralph
Wow!! Congrats Mam Bof!!! Invite mo kame ha? Hehehe... Pwede pa kame mag-convoy sayo... Hehehe
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum