Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Dream to Handle

power_settings_newLogin to reply

To Dream to Handle

I am the youngest in our family. My family are very protective of me. Thats' why I choose life being independent from them.

Ang pagiging rider ko ay:

...Hindi ko masabi sa mama ko kasi baka magalala sya at atakehin sya sa puso.

...Hindi ko masabi sa mga kuya ko dahil baka they will say negative things about my affiliation with riders to my mother. Di bale ng ako ang masasaktan huwag lang ang mama ko.

...Hindi ko masabi sa ate ko dahil close-minded sya sa mga ganitong bagay.

...Hindi ko masabi sa mga kapitbahay ko dahil baka di nila matanggap ang other side of my personality that I am not perfect as how they see in my profession but I am also human.

...My officemates knew that I am serious in this thing because they understand the toxicity of our work and needs something to loosen up a bit.

...My best friends knew that I joined this group because they know me well. One of my best friends when I told her I am into this world, her reaction was : "OMG! Are you really?" Riders have no good image to them. They say riders are known to their gurl back rides. And, I don't belong because I am naive to this kind of world.

I want to prove to them that not all riders are in bad shape and riders do have a great heart too.

I am just starting of becoming one of them, I am a newbie, I am immatured to this but one thing for sure no one can stop me to become skilled at motorcycling. A great challenge for me. A very long way to go but I have patient and determination.

...This is me, the other side of my being.

Comments

Wesley_Martin
bof wrote:

Yeah that's one of my objectives and that is by showing them as a good example. and i think its working naman. dito po sa office sa tuwing makakasalubong ko officemate ko tanong agad sa akin..."musta po pagiging rider?", "musta LMC?". sagot ko ayos lang. im having so much fun. and LMC is great. cheers

As I told you before.. masaya sa LMC. bounce cheers

you won't regret it. cheers
bof
dmc1 wrote:
Nice one mam.. With LMC magiging responsible rider po kayo, just pick-up all the good things you heard.. Very Happy

Yeahbouy! don't worry kahit papaano marunong naman po magfilter ang tenga ko kung ano lang po dapat marinig lol! n
bof
mykl1103 wrote:
I think you are in the right club to join. Thanks for helping us to open others mind that not all riders are pasaway.

Yeah that's one of my objectives and that is by showing them as a good example. and i think its working naman. dito po sa office sa tuwing makakasalubong ko officemate ko tanong agad sa akin..."musta po pagiging rider?", "musta LMC?". sagot ko ayos lang. im having so much fun. and LMC is great. cheers
dmc1
Nice one mam.. With LMC magiging responsible rider po kayo, just pick-up all the good things you heard.. Very Happy
mykl1103
I think you are in the right club to join. Thanks for helping us to open others mind that not all riders are pasaway.
power_settings_newLogin to reply
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum