Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rider Ako

power_settings_newLogin to reply

Rider Ako

Malaki naitulong sakin ng LMC sa pagmomotor.. Pay it forward ika nga, so nag-umpisa ako ng sarili kong blog na sana ay ma-maintain ko. Under construction pa lang but I'm excited to share it sa LMC as early as now. It's http://riderako.wordpress.com

anong meron dun?
The rider is a 20-something Filipino that rides a Honda Wave 125cc underbone. He knows little about motorcycles yet loves the experience going places on two wheels.

Rider Ako is a motorcycle-slash-travel blog. The rider not only shares to you travel destinations and what to see there but also the experience of getting there. You will read about the thrills and adventure when he rides solo, the romance of riding in tandem, the camaraderie riding with a group, the excitement participating in events, and anything that he thinks you might find interesting.When he's broke and the fuel's empty, he will share stories about motorcycling how he sees it through his helmet visor.

Stay tuned for new posts Very Happy sana magustuhan niyo.. study

Comments

mykl1103 wrote:
After this 340km-ride, I strongly considered joining the M3 Challenge.
That’s a separate matter but I’m glad to have explored another route.
Next time, i might even make it up to the rest of the municipalities in
the peninsula Rider Ako - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Hahaha kita kits nalang bukas sa briefing.

nyahaha! di kayang mag-leave para sa briefing kaya nega na.. anyway, kahit naman maka-briefing di pa din kaya i-prepare MC.. sasali pa naman ako eh.. ROAD SUPPORT nga lang.. heheh
After this 340km-ride, I strongly considered joining the M3 Challenge.
That’s a separate matter but I’m glad to have explored another route.
Next time, i might even make it up to the rest of the municipalities in
the peninsula Rider Ako - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Hahaha kita kits nalang bukas sa briefing.
nakapag-NLL ka na, malapit na lang ang ibang destination niyan. watchmode din ako sa SAFERUN 2013, pero mukhang PEER (endurance ride) ang set-up sa 2013 hindi patipiran.. bahala na!
done reading your new posts sir logan..

gusto ko din ma-try ung SAFERUN, kasi sa 50-60kph ako madalas nag-ddrive, kaso alanganin ata sakin kasi hindi ganon ka-comfortable ang riding position ko for a 4hours+ ride.. Pero kaya ko naman, just like our NLL..

maganda ba dun sa Alabat Island?? Di ko pa na-ttry mag ride sa Quezon papuntang Bicol... Wew... Kakayanin ko din un...

Thanks sir logan for the very informative posts in your blog.. IDOL kita pagdating sa LONG/SOLO ride... Smile
wow thanks sir!! Plan ko din mag-solo ride sa bicol... kaso di pa ako physically, mentally at emotionally prepared... hehe..
Ilang riles ang madadaanan papuntang Bicol?
Alam mo na ba ang Ecotourism Road ng Quezon?

check out http://riderako.wordpress.com/ to find out Smile
wow ang galing naman! keep us posted. goodluck
Wesley_Martin
hehehe. oks. watch modes ako. Smile
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum