Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Life That Can Be Called "Life"

power_settings_newLogin to reply

A Life That Can Be Called "Life"

Just stopping for a while from working now in office. It just came up into my mind. I realized that it was already a year since the first time I attended tambay in LMC. I thought it was July 2011. Then I revisited my newbie thread to confirm the exact date. There it was! June 25 2011. My first tambay in LMC and, luckily, it was also a house visit to Axz (wedding anniversary with his wifey).

A year has gone but seems like it was only yesterday that I set my foot with LMC. So much moments to reminisce. The first tambay was also like a first ride with LMC for which upon arrival at the house of Axz, I felt like my whole body was trembling. It was the moment that I opened my eyes to the motorcycle riders' world. Thinking about it makes me smile. A newbie, indeed! Then it was followed by my first tambay in Shayna's. Honestly, it was my first time to ride at dawn. I was scared from Snapsky's story about stealing bike while driving it. I didnt know what went to my mind but for the first time in my life I was so terribly afraid if Shameh will fall to a person with no heart. Will they take good care of Shameh? What if they will remove all his parts? Just a thought of it, feels like my heart is breaking. Then the real first ride came at last. It was in Matabungkay. Another beach moment. Perfectly treasured. Then the Baler ride. An unforgettable beach experienced in my life. Made my dream came true. Surfing! I thought it was just in the movie but I was given a chance to make it for real. I am now a surfer and I love it.

One year has gone. Yes. So much things done but grateful that I did it. Looking forward for more yearS with LMC, more rides to join, more pictures to keep to remember by, more friends to meet, more kaazar moments (particularly with Snapsky and Denz), more stubborn moments with kaazar people. But hey, that makes it more fun with LMC, dont you think? These are people living in their own identity. And, thats what Im doing. Weekend is living life with my own identity.

For those who are celebrating their membership anniversaries with LMC, cheers!

One ride... One heart... One LMC. Razz

Happy riding! cheers Basketball bounce

Comments

No Comment.
power_settings_newLogin to reply
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum